The House is Empty

jules.maas

Jules is a mom of triplets. A sometime blogger who once worked for internet giants (eBay, Microsoft) and runs a small business from home (Maas Publications). It's a lot. And it's pretty great.

You may also like...

8 Responses

1. Rose says:

*wipes tears from her eyes* Aww Jules and Trav, I’m so sorry. I know how much you loved him, and how much he loved you both. There is such a thing as kindness in death, and I think that you all agreed that this was a dignified way for him to go and done purely from love – which is why it is so hard and hurts so much.

I’m sending love to you both, and when you’re ready, maybe you’ll decide on another pet – after all, that unconditional love that they bring to us all is a blessing from beginning to end.

2. Liz says:

You broke my heart and made me cry for AL, you and Travis. It will take along time to get over missing him.

3. jules.maas says:

Thank you all so very, very much for your comments. They mean the world to me and Travis as we try to adjust to his absence. Love you all.

4. Lisa says:

Hi Jules:
    I’m so sorry. Losing a part of the family is soooo hard. I bet Alg new you loved him – both of you loved him – very very much. Pay attention to your dreams. He’ll pay you a visit soon. They always do. 🙂

5. Tis says:

I am so sorry, I can’t help but cry with you, it is a horrible, horrible fact of life. He was a wonderful kitty and I am sure that you both will miss him enormously and will miss him for you. Love you dearly.

6. stacey says:

I’m so so so sorry for you and Trav. Please know that my thoughts and love are with you now as I sit here typing this, sobbing. I can only imagine your pain with losing your boy. He was so beautiful and he touched us all through your stories and pictures and I know your hearts are breaking. I wish I could hug you and tell you that I care!

7. So very sorry to hear this, Jules. I’ll be thinking of you. You loved Algie so much and gave him a wonderful home and life. And he did the same for you.

8. Angela says:

Oh Julie, I’m so sorry! It never gets easier to say goodbye to family. You guys have been in my prayers but I will lift you up once more in this time of sorrow. (((HUGS)))